DIGI AW-5600 AT
The AW-5600AT is a high-performance automatic weigh-wrap-label system designed for operational comfort and environmental friendliness. Reduces work load with easy and simplified operation, and conserves film and label consumption to achieve lower cost and a smaller environmental footprint.
Flexibility is supreme in the latest generation of DIGI’s integrated semi-automatic weigh-wrap-labelers. Able to work with fragile trays, irregular shapes, and even items without trays, the AW-5600FX packs even more efficiency and usability into its small footprint. DIGI’s popular pick-pack system is complemented by new hardware enhancements such as a larger impulse heat sealer and double the air supply. The result is a durable, attractive package.
- Ability to produce a wide range of packaged products
- An installation footprint of just 31.5” x 36.8” (800mm x 935mm)
- Updated user interface that reduces operator error
- Maximum processing speed of 17 packs/minute
- Linerless label use enables greater label customizability while reducing label waste
(Heat Seal) Scale mate SM-1
The ScaleMate® is designed to integrate scale and labeling systems with the overwrapping process.
- Standard 115V Power Supply
- Solid State Controlled Film Cut Off Rod
- Thermostatically controlled 6” by 15” Hot Plate with Non-stick Replaceable Cover
- All Stainless Steel Construction
- Fully Welded Wrapper Frame
- Adjustable, Over sized Stainless Steel Foot Pads for Easy Leveling on Uneven Floors
- Stretch Film – 18” Maximum Width
- Easy to Use Film Selector Feature
- Adjustable Film Tension
- Models and Accessories to Fit Any Scale